You may never have any intention of being separated from your pet, but chances are that an occasion will arise where you are temporarily unable to care for your adorable animal. This could be an unplanned vacation, a short business trip, a stay in hospital or the arrival of visitors that means that it isn’t practical for your pet to stay at home. Whatever the reason, if you find that you need to find temporary accommodation for your furry, feathered or scaly friend, you will want to feel reassured that she is in the safest of hands. One of the best ways to do this is to put her into a professional boarding service.
At Windermere animal hospital, we understand just how important your pet is to you and our dedicated and passionate team offers the personal attention and care that your animal deserves. In addition to basic boarding services, we are delighted to offer a range of optional extras that can enhance your pet’s stay with us. Here is what you need to know about our comprehensive
Our facility is designed to provide a safe, comfortable place for your pet to stay when you are apart from him. He will have his own space, as well as the opportunity to socialize with other animals if you so wish. We are committed to a robust cleaning routine, ensuring that our facility meetings the highest standards of cleanliness.
No dietary changes required
Many pet owners worry about what their animal will eat whilst they are in boarding. We offer a range of popular pet food brands, but if these aren’t suitable, we are happy to serve up a variety that you provide. This means that you don’t have to worry about your pet refusing to eat or suffering from an upset stomach because of a change to his diet.
Our dedicated team is as committed to the health and happiness of your pet as you are and will do everything possible to make sure that your furbaby has a great vacation at our boarding facility!
A healthy environment
We have strict entrance requirements that help ensure that all of the animals staying in our boarding facility are as healthy as possible. Proof of up to date core vaccinations as well as a kennel cough vaccination are essential for an animal to be admitted, and this will help to keep your pet safe from sickness.
Flexible pickups and collections
Pets can be dropped off for their stay or collected to return home during our regular business hours on Monday through to Saturday, giving you the flexibility that works with your plans and commitments.
In addition to simply boarding with us, we are delighted to give animals the opportunity to enjoy some of our additional services which include doggy day camp, pampered pet care, and our doggie treadmill. Please enquire about these with our team.
Benefits of choosing a professional pet boarding service
There are a number of benefits of choosing professionals to take care of your pet when you are unable to. Some of the most commonly cited advantages include the following:
- Peace of mind that your pet is in a facility that is designed specifically with its safety and security in mind.
- Your pet will be looked after by trained, experienced professionals who are passionate and dedicated to providing animals with the best care possible in your absence.
- Your pet will have guaranteed, regular interactions with dedicated, animal-loving humans who will be very happy to spend time with him.
- You can rest assured that your pet will have every aspect of his needs taken care of. This means proper food at regular intervals, the right amount of exercise, medication administered if required and private quarters for him to rest, eat and sleep.
- Access to a vet if necessary. Pets can become unwell very suddenly, and if your pet is taken ill, we can make sure that he is seen by an experienced and skilled veterinarian. In the unlikely event that this service is needed, our team will contact you immediately to inform you of what is happening and what care your pet needs.
If you would like to know more about our professional boarding service, please get in touch with our veterinary hospital in Fishers, IN today.
* Pets must be up to date on their vaccinations.